J.C. Mitchell Financial Services Inc. is not a licensed broker in the province of Ontario for property / casualty products, such as Contractor liability, home, auto, boat. Note though that both Jeff Mitchell and Joe Finley of our J. C. Mitchell Financial Services Team are fully RIBO licensed brokers and senior partners of Stoneridge Insurance Brokers (Barrie). And as such, are both qualified to assist with and quote any and all of your general insurance needs and requirements.
Both Joe and Jeff have their CAIB designations; and Jeff was recently inducted as an Honorary Member of Independent Brokers Association of Ontario. StoneRidge Insurance Brokers (Barrie) has a team of 20 professional ready to assist you.
Please call or email Jeff directly at 866-721-7781 / email@example.com
Cover Your "Assets"
Your company's activities, its products, its operations and the incidents which may occur on its premises can give rise to legal action for personal injury or property damage, as well as for various other types of injuries. Compensation awarded in such cases is often high - so high, it may even jeopardize the financial stability of your company.
Why you need commercial business insurance:
- A visitor is injured on your premises
- One of your subcontractors damages your customer's property
- A customer accuses you of discrimination
- Your operations accidentally cause damage to the premises you rent
- Your work causes the street to cave in. Although no-one is injured, a number of people suffer from shock
- The instructions for using your product are misunderstood by a user. They sue for bodily damages
- Your work on a construction sit damages the neighbouring property